1. I want to submit my paper to Asian Business Review (ABR), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: ABR publishes multidisciplinary research papers from the all fields of business discipline. Details ....
2. Is ABR an indexed journal?
Answer: Yes, ABR is an indexed journal, indexed in Google Scholar, abcGATE, BASE, CrossRef and WorldCat. Till ABR is Non-ISI / Non-SCOPUS / Non-DOAJ Indexed and Cited Publication.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, ABR is a refereed journal. It follows blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, ABR is published both in print and online versions.
5. Is ABR an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: Yes, ABR is an open-access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does ABR publish?
Answer: ABR publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does ABR publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in business disciplines will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of ABR?
Answer: ABR is patronized by Asian Business Consortium (ABC).
9. I want to submit my paper to ABR, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through ABR Online Submission System.
10. Does ABR have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, ABR has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Manuscript Requirements in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 6000 words.
12. How much time does ABR take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does ABR require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD as article processing charge in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is applicable for authors from special region. The payment method will be notified by the EIC after the acceptance of the paper. If author want to get hard copy of the Journal, they required to pay extra charges @ US$ 30 each + shipping. More details.....
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 45% –50% (2016).
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the editor at email@example.com
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of ABR.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in ABR are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of ABR. How can I give the order?
Answer: For subscription rate, go through the link here. Please e-mail your subscription order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. I want to join the review team of ABR. How can I become an honorable reviewer of ABR?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please email to: email@example.com.
20. What is the frequency of publication of ABR?
Answer: ABR publishes three issues per year. Publishing schedule link here.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after receiving the reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen. It takes maximum 40 days after submission.